Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Good Life

I am falling in love. I am falling in love with life. It seems like my whole life I grew up thinking certain things were beyond my reach, that certain things could only be accomplished by those with more favorable circumstances than myself. I am now creating my own circumstances. It is hard to help others understand how I feel because they have grown up just as I have. I feel like I can accomplish anything I put my mind to. The most precious commodity in my life right now is time. There is so much I want to accomplish and there are so few hours in each day. I turn on the tv and feel like I have to watch something educational or it's not worth my time(excluding jazz games of course--hey, I have to relax sometimes). I now look at video and computer games as seriously addicting vices. My mind is more active now than at any other time in my life. I haven't "worked" for almost two years because I make my job enjoyable. At the moment I am not dating anyone...but I feel as if that will change shortly. I no longer let myself get upset or discouraged. I know things will work out. The glass is half full and there is a full pitcher right next my glass. I have much for which to be thankful. I wish everyone could feel this way.

2 comments:

amanda said...

"The glass is half full and there is a full pitcher right next my glass."

I love that! I'm so glad you're lovin' life.

JC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Random Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones